Roflcookies
Please log in or create an account
Roflcookies
Please log in or create an account
Roflcookies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roflcookies Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

affiliates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cpurv10
Mod
Mod

affiliates Empty
PostSubject: affiliates   affiliates EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm

k, so affiliates work like this, you have a few sites or just one that can become an affiliate, and then those sites agree to be affiliates, you make a global announcement that has links to the affiliated forums and then the forums share members etc, the best way to encourage this is to offer a reward like points. for a start i am offering for this site to be affiliated to mine.

PIVOTCORPE

thats the link to mine, soon ull be flooded with members
Back to top Go down
http://pivotcorpe.forumotion.net
Noobslayer00
Admin
Noobslayer00

affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Re: affiliates   affiliates EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 pm

cpurv10 wrote:
k, so affiliates work like this, you have a few sites or just one that can become an affiliate, and then those sites agree to be affiliates, you make a global announcement that has links to the affiliated forums and then the forums share members etc, the best way to encourage this is to offer a reward like points. for a start i am offering for this site to be affiliated to mine.

PIVOTCORPE

thats the link to mine, soon ull be flooded with members
you know how to make the annouce thing at the stop if so great if not go to modules in the administrator page then find announce ment and then just put go to roflcookiesf.board-directory.net and ill put your website up on my annoucement
Back to top Go down
http://roflcookies.com

affiliates
Page 1 of 1